To coincide with the ongoing LASPO review, PLP has produced a range of research briefings on key issues in the provision of legal aid. They cover a range of topics and can be found by following the below links:
- The gap between the legal aid means regulations and financial reality;
- Legal aid and access to early advice;
- Family law and access to legal aid;
- Public Law Project litigation on LASPO;
- The effects of LASPO on civil legal aid in Wales;
- Exceptional case funding;
- The civil legal advice telephone gateway.